Here are the simple steps that you can follow:
See also our best VPN for Hulu
All these VPN listed below have their own strengths and weaknesses. However, we made sure that these recommendations can help you watch Netflix from Japan. All of these have important features like:
Unblocks: Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Hotstar
Customer support: 24/7 live chat
Money-back guarantee: 30 days
Available for: Windows, iOS, macOS, Android, Linux, Fire TV
Unblocks: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video
Customer support: 24/7 live chat
Money-back guarantee: 30-days
Available for: Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android
PrivateVPN is one of the newest VPN providers yet has the same quality of service. One of the features that you have to consider is the unblocking of streaming sites like Netflix Japan, which allows you to stream your favorite anime series. Its unlimited speed and unlimited bandwidth are given to its subscribers will give you the luxury to stream HD videos on six simultaneous devices for a single subscription. It is available in the US, Canada, Japan, Australia, UK, and other countries with 150+ servers in 60 countries.
To give you maximum privacy and security, PrivateVPN censors your data and provides you an anonymous IP address to let you access any country and on any websites. It also has great security tools such as the military-grade AES 256-encryption code with the 2048-bit DH key to ensure that your Internet connection is always secured. It also uses several protocols that provide strong encryption between VPN servers and your device to keep your data from ISPs, surveillance, cyber hackers, and other third-parties.
This will happen when Netflix detects that you are using a VPN, proxy, or any unblocker services. This is the result when your current VPN doesn't have the tools to bypass Netflix detection and when your VPN server is part of Netflix's blacklist.
So, to fix this problem, you can follow these steps:
1. Contact your VPN's customer support for help. That is why get a VPN provider that has 24/7 customer support in case you need help.
2. Disconnect and reconnect to the same server and see if you can get another IP address that isn't blocked by Netflix.
3. If number 2 doesn't work, try connecting to a different server in the same location.
4. Log out your accounts that caches your IP address.
5. Clear your caches, temporary files, and cookies.
6. For Windows10 users, disable IPv6 in your wifi properties and flush your DNS cache using the command prompt ipconfig /flushdns.
7. If you are using a wifi network, rename the network to opt-out Google's geolocation tracking. Affix "_nomap" to the end of your new wifi network's name and reconnect your device.
Netflix has risen its popularity in several countries across the globe. It expands its market to major countries but, of course, it limits its catalog of shows and movies depending on which country you are in. These are the countries that Netflix is available in:
and many more.
It may seem that Netflix is available anywhere but it is definitely not allowed (even VPNs) in countries like China, Crimea, North Korea, and Syria due to U.S government restrictions on American companies.